Hello 'Future' Marketing Assistant!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Marketing Assistant and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Knowledge in marketing and creating a strong brand awareness in the community
- Execute marketing strategies in a timely manner constantly optimizing and tracking results in order to produce the highest number of opportunities for the team
- Research new and advanced marketing ideas looking for new/proven ways to generate company business
- Understand our company value and ensure it's communicated through all marketing efforts
- Create and manage a social media campaign to bring the most awareness and generate an active following in the community
- Ensure all team members have the marketing tools they need to execute their jobs
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent the company at the highest level
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Setup a trackable process setup through our CRM in order to know where our business comes from in order to optimize the highest converting marketing strategies
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
- 2If you're serious about joining the our team,
enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the
right and be sure to complete step 3 before submitting.
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.